The traditional pie hides a juicy, sweet berry filling under its golden crust. Serve cool with ice cream or vanilla sauce.
- 200 g baking margarine
- 1½ dl sugar
- 1 egg
- 4 dl Provena Gluten Free Flour Mix With Oats
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 200 g blueberries or other berries (4 dl)
- ½-1 dl sugar
- 2 tbs potato starch
- To glaze:
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Cream together the margarine and sugar. Add the egg, beating well. Mix together the dry ingredients and add to the dough. Wrap the dough in plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator for an hour.
- Press about half of the dough into the bottom and around the edges of a greased 24 cm springform pan.
- Mix together the filling ingredients and pour into the pie pan.
- Roll out the rest of the dough and place over the filling.
- Bake on the middle shelf of the oven for around 30–40 minutes.
- Serve cool with ice cream or vanilla sauce.