Provena is now part of the Elovena product family!
Gluten-free Provena oat products are now part of the Elovena product family. The actual products are just as familiar and safe as earlier. Made from gluten-free oat, our products are outstanding in terms of taste, structure and nutritional value and tasty to everyone.
Elovena is an iconic oat brand from Finland. The name Elovena comes from the Finnish word for life (Elo) and the Latin word for oat (Avena Sativa) – and Elovena really does live for consumers’ well-being. Elovena has been making natural, healthy, delicious and nutritious oat and other grain products for nearly 100 years. Elovena is here to help people make better food choices at mealtimes for the well-being of themselves and their families.
Elovena – feel free to eat.
Did you know this about oat?
Oat is a real health booster and a Finnish superfood with many great health benefits. For example:
• Oat is good for your stomach: Oat fibre is gentle on your stomach. Non-soluble fibre also helps to prevent constipation, because it speeds up the movement of food through the intestines. Oat is suitable for people with stomach disorders and for people with irritable bowel syndrome who follow a FODMAP diet.
• Oat is the most fibre-rich gluten-free grain. Fibre helps to balance blood sugar levels.
• Oat contains a balanced mix of protein, carbohydrates and fat, and it’s a good addition to a vegetarian diet.
• Oat is ideal for a low-carbohydrate diet, because one serving of oat porridge contains approximately 22 grams of carbohydrates.
• Oat is good for your heart: it contains plenty of soluble betaglucan, which reduces the amount of cholesterol absorbed by the body.
• Oat flakes are whole grains, which means they contain all the nutrient-rich parts of the grain.
• As part of a healthy diet and lifestyle, oat is a great choice for anyone who wants to improve their well-being.